How you know your a jacket fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: How you know your a jacket fan   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 am

"33jacket" from bbuzzoff.com

where internet message board participants hate each other and can't agree on a board to use

where boards challenge boards

where if you are a hiver you are an overzealous fan that refuses to see reality and everyone is an all american
if you are a bbuzzoff you are negative and hate the world
if you are a stingtalker you were rejected by bbuzzoff and the hive
if you are a machiner you didn't know this was a cutthroat business LOL

oh gosh...all b/c we supposedly like tech

I have never seen a challenge via the internet boards over internet radio vs internet fonts and ex players

its like getting a priest, a rabi, a sheik and a budhist monk to agree on a religion

This is about as fun as it gets...honestly I am STILL laughing over here.....we have reached a pinnacle folks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How you know your a jacket fan   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 am

TheMachine wrote:

where internet message board participants hate each other and can't agree on a board to use

where if you are a hiver you are an overzealous fan that refuses to see reality and everyone is an all american

I have never seen a challenge via the internet boards over internet radio vs internet fonts and ex players

its like getting a priest, a rabi, a sheik and a budhist monk to agree on a religion

This is about as fun as it gets...honestly I am STILL laughing over here.....we have reached a pinnacle folks...
All I know is I tried toget on stingtalk and after a week couldnt get my password to match and got no help form them but they were kind of elite guys with no comments on Chan or the way program was being run.Then I went toBbuzzoff and like the way folks can rip it up and still be friends.Bbuzzoff tells it like it is and if you are not ready to take blunt criticism then you ar e in troubel.Machine seems to be in early stages of blogging but so far good articles.You can get a quick answer from them and i like that.all in all no matter how you cut it ,all of us are tech fans even though ga folks try to sabotage us with 20 Oz from time to time.Looking forward to hearing from both blogs on tech football.It is evident that when somebody messes up whether player or coach,something will happen quickly in the blogs.I like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How you know your a jacket fan   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am

mack wrote:
TheMachine wrote:

All I know is I tried toget on stingtalk and after a week couldnt get my password to match and got no help form them but they were kind of elite guys with no comments on Chan or the way program was being run.Then I went toBbuzzoff and like the way folks can rip it up and still be friends.Bbuzzoff tells it like it is and if you are not ready to take blunt criticism then you ar e in troubel.Machine seems to be in early stages of blogging but so far good articles.You can get a quick answer from them and i like that.all in all no matter how you cut it ,all of us are tech fans even though ga folks try to sabotage us with 20 Oz from time to time.Looking forward to hearing from both blogs on tech football.It is evident that when somebody messes up whether player or coach,something will happen quickly in the blogs.I like that.
Since I am new to the blog please forgive my killing of the english language and my skills at typing.Last typing class Ihad was in 63 !I am stupid but not as stupid as I sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: How you know your a jacket fan   Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Dont worry about it "mack", I am just as bad with my grammer, spelling and typing and I just graduated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How you know your a jacket fan   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm

TheMachine wrote:
Dont worry about it "mack", I am just as bad with my grammer, spelling and typing and I just graduated.
Thanks for the alibi.I was thinking of your message on how do you know you are a tech fan and I started thinking about my early years in Wadley ga.we got the Atlanta Constitution on Sunday during the fifties and on the FRONT PAGE you would see a play picutre of a pass ,run,kick etc in which TECH had scored or made a big run etc.When we were nine or ten we would take the Nancy Hanks to Atlanta and watch tech play in the afternoon and Ga play at night at Grant Field,catch the train and come home.Tech meant wining and exciting football with options from Dodds belly series,quick kicks to keep defense off kilter and of course Dodd marching to the sidelines in suit,tie,hat and coaching shoes and white socks.What class! Tech fans meant calling over the county trying to get tickets to a game and then watching the sun hit Maxie baughns helmet as he hits Charley Britt in the stomach during the kickoff in fifty nine and sixty thousand folks going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH !Watching the sun glanceoff the gold helmets and watching your favorite player such as Lothridge or Billy Willamson,or Don Toner or Taz Anderson etc putting forth great effoerts each Saturday.Yeah the white tops with the navy blue numbers on the shoulders made it easy to find your favorite guys.Tech meant good clean football with low scoring and exciting games.Tech was never out of it but the clock just ran out and they were beaten.This was Tech football to me and Ihave been a fan for over fifty five years and still get excited when I see the gold and white take the field.Now do you see why I like the traditional unis and winning ways. Have a nice weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you know your a jacket fan   

Back to top Go down

How you know your a jacket fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1