Share | 

Our chances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DBjacket88
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Our chances   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Alright, so after the seeming collapse of the ACC, and the coastal division especially. What are ya'lls thoughts of our chances, as well as thoughts from anyone about the game at BC this weekend. I feel like it will help us gauge how good our offense really is right now going against one of the best rushing defenses in the country. I also think we might have a legit shot at going to Tampa this year, esp if we come out 3-0 after at BC and at VT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Our chances   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:29 pm

I agree this is the big test, if we win this game I think our chances to going to Tampa this year are great. Man would that be cool, I would really be jealous I was not playikng considering thats were I am from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
Mifune
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Our chances   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Its impossible to predict a season with such a young team. But if we win at BC, it will be a huge confidence boost. Win at BC and at VT and we are in great shape.

We are already lined up well to win all of our home games. But BC, VT, Clem, and UNC (we historically have trouble there) is brutal. You have to figure we need to go 7-1 or 6-2 in conference (with the right wins) to make the ACCCG. BC and Clem aren't as important as VT and UNC. But a win on the road, against a team that whipped us last year can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our chances   

Back to top Go down

Our chances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: