Share | 

Season is almost here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Season is almost here   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Been a busy few months with trips overseas and working at a summer camp with limited internet access but I am back.

Sounds like what I expected, good and bad. No word on how the LBs are doing, may not have to do much behind that line.

I think the secondary will surprise playing better technique. Tenuta had them backpedaling so long they couldn't turn and run so well. The goal was for the pressure to force a bad throw and presumably a pick.

The D-Line will dominate, absolutely dominate. If MJ does not notch double digit sacks... will be sad.

The O-Line will also be fine. There is talent there. And with the option all you need is one hole and the QB having a correct read.

We have loads of talent in the backfield. We have faster backs than we've had in the 10 years I've watched football. Dwyer runs like a faster PJ Daniels.

At receiver, BeBe and Earls are great together. With A Backs functioning as receivers, we will have 4 receivers on every play. I think we'll see a lot of big plays from Earls assuming he catches throws.

Recruiting-wise, bout time we got another Kenny Scott! Add two more and the secondary will be awesome in a few years. I would like to see us land a stud safety too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Season is almost here   Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 am

Good to have you back RomanJacket, welcome to the dead board, lol.

Yes I think we are all excited about the upcoming season and really have alot to look forward too. Hope you can join us for a show or two would love for you to call-in, once we get the call-in working which should be Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Season is almost here   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 am

Adamm I was on a sailboat on Lake Lanier for four days so I was there Monday. I will definitely love to call in one of these times. I do have one question: who is better at the mental part of the game, Jaybo or Nesbitt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Season is almost here   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
Adamm I was on a sailboat on Lake Lanier for four days so I was there Monday. I will definitely love to call in one of these times. I do have one question: who is better at the mental part of the game, Jaybo or Nesbitt?

Nesbitt with toughness, but Jaybo may understand the offense more since he played the TO in high school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season is almost here   

Back to top Go down

Season is almost here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1