Share | 

Great cloudy day listening!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lakebuzz
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Great cloudy day listening!!!!   Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:07 pm

GREAT INTERVIEWS with all on this site!!! Normally would be on the lake with family and friends....couldn't think of a better thing to do on this cloudy day than get caught up on all of this sites great interviews!!! This is now, bye far, my favorite GT site!!! Are other schools using the 'web radio' call in/question/guest format? If not, this is a GREAT business opportunity. I VOLUNTEER. This format, in my opinion, has GREAT POTENTIAL!!!

Understand the use of 'handles' on forums, but why use handles on your 'shows'? All of your guests are 'real', Adam has a great GT 'brand' name, etc.
Are the shows still broadcast from restaurants? Did not hear the locations mentioned on recent interviews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IrishE
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great cloudy day listening!!!!   Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:14 am

Wow! Thanks for the great compliments! Glad you enjoyed our shows... and trust me they are only going to get better.

We no longer broadcast from retaurants because that was an older technology that we used to be able to do so (you can hear the quality difference from then to now) Since now we have built an actual online broadcast studio... consisting of a buttload (yes, that's an official scientific term) Very Happy of equipment it would not be feasible to do it at this time (plus all the background noise really threw us off! (that and the beer.... Laughing) We are however scrambling to work out the best way to do feeds from tailgate parties with our roving interviewer Adamm Oliver.

All of our research shows that no other College Football team is doing this... (at least not in the exact manner that we are and capable of taking live callers....) we may be wrong but as of yet, we haven't found anyone doing so... and trust me we did a lot of research to try and found out how to even do all of this....

You say you volunteer? I am intrigued.... in what capacity might you be interested in helping us?... I LOVE your enthusiasm!

Oh yeah.... the "handles" came about because I have been in and out of the broadcasting industry for years and have always used a handle...(relatively common in the radio trade) Adamm as we all know is The Machine.... as for Double B since he didn't always play nice in the past and has developed a lot of enemies we like to try and protect some of his anonimnity... (he is invaluable to the show and it would be a shame for someone to put a hit out on him.....LOL Laughing ) and good 'ol 33Jacket..... I never found out his real name til he had been on the show for a bit....hahaha although he doesn't mind being called Patrick on the show either.... also, it lets you know where we are on the message boards in case you want to PM us.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Great cloudy day listening!!!!   Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:05 pm

yes thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great cloudy day listening!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Great cloudy day listening!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1