Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Super show last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Super show last night   Tue May 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Giff is the man. Got to love his desire and his humbleness. I needed to ask him how he gets his kids in bed and asleep before 9pm.
Highlights of the show: 33 jackets questions, beebad introduction of Wed guest, TH's nervous call in, Giff's answer to my question about negative recruiting and 33 hijacking my question right before Ish asks it.. Basically the same topic but a little different.

Giff answer to finding the pointman was right on. He is a great salesmans at Tech and hope to seem him as a DC in the near future only after Womack retires. Hope we can keep here that long...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 pm

gee, miss not having you in the chat room. Have you abandoned us? affraid

Btw, don't be hard on TH for nervousness. Being on the same show with me can be a very nerve wracking experience for a lot of people. Always difficult to rub shoulders with greatness. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-04-23
Age : 32
Location : Smyrna, GA

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Tue May 13, 2008 4:51 pm

We need to stop telling Double B how good the show was... It seems to have gone to his head..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Tue May 13, 2008 6:48 pm

GT_Fox wrote:
We need to stop telling Double B how good the show was... It seems to have gone to his head..

LOL Fox, I like to joke around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ugag sucks
WannaBee
WannaBee


Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Tue May 13, 2008 10:13 pm

GT_Fox wrote:
We need to stop telling Double B how good the show was... It seems to have gone to his head..

Yeah, it sounds like he is taking a page out of 20oz Bullfrog's book Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz


Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Wed May 14, 2008 10:02 am

BeeBad wrote:
gee, miss not having you in the chat room. Have you abandoned us? affraid

Btw, don't be hard on TH for nervousness. Being on the same show with me can be a very nerve wracking experience for a lot of people. Always difficult to rub shoulders with greatness. Laughing

I was there all last night well Monday night. I had missed the past 3 though. You know the kids in bed thing was not working like it does for Giff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   Thu May 15, 2008 12:19 pm

geebee2 wrote:
Giff is the man. Got to love his desire and his humbleness. I needed to ask him how he gets his kids in bed and asleep before 9pm.
Highlights of the show: 33 jackets questions, beebad introduction of Wed guest, TH's nervous call in, Giff's answer to my question about negative recruiting and 33 hijacking my question right before Ish asks it.. Basically the same topic but a little different.

Giff answer to finding the pointman was right on. He is a great salesmans at Tech and hope to seem him as a DC in the near future only after Womack retires. Hope we can keep here that long...

Hey Gee calling me out huh! Embarassed Well at least I had the censored to call in. Where were you at. Oh and what about Wed where were you at. No excuses needed. To be the man you have to beat the man. Step up Gee.

BTW Gee you missed out on my second appearence. I was less nervous since it was my second time, and I was talking to Giff Smith. I was so comfortable and talked so much they had to hang up on me to get rid of me clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Super show last night   

Back to top Go down
 
Super show last night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sand Sport Super Show Special!!
» Van In, Drive In, Car show cruise night.
» SUPER VALUE SATURDAY NIGHT 16TH @ STOKE
» 2 Wembley games in 2013 & Super Bowl HT Show!
» WWE Raw Tour In Nottingham Last Night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: