Share | 

Suggested Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Suggested Change   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Machine, I still think the forum is a little too complicated. I say that because I don't really know which category to go into to post something or look for info. The good thing about the Hive, Stingtalk, and Bbuzzoff is that there is one main board that most people post most thoughts on and everybody knows where to go. They have other supplementary categories, but they are known to be supplementary to the main board. I think that would improve efficiency and popularity here as well.

So, my suggestion is: Make one board for the discussion of everything GT football and have that as the primary board that everyone goes to first and everyone posts on most.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Change   Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 pm

vamosjackets wrote:
Machine, I still think the forum is a little too complicated. I say that because I don't really know which category to go into to post something or look for info. The good thing about the Hive, Stingtalk, and Bbuzzoff is that there is one main board that most people post most thoughts on and everybody knows where to go. They have other supplementary categories, but they are known to be supplementary to the main board. I think that would improve efficiency and popularity here as well.

So, my suggestion is: Make one board for the discussion of everything GT football and have that as the primary board that everyone goes to first and everyone posts on most.

What do you think?

Vamos... as always you are a man of great ideas... I am currently working on simplifying the forum for everybody.... forgive the Machine... he gets a little carried away with these things... with some due patience I should have things looking better/easier by this evening
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meetthemachine.forumj.net

Suggested Change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1