HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

PostSubject: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:48 pm

How did I not see this before? Guys this is what I am talking about. Listen, between what Machine, Matt, Irish, 33jacket and their crew, and this blog are supplying, you can get closer to the field, meetings, and practice.

I think bbuzzoff, stingtalk, hive, and even the fan forums here are great for us to guess, estimate, etc.... Even to give our own opinio which is helpful but not always as inside as we can get from actual current coaches and former players.

A good combination of each site leads to a better balanced diet of Tech.....

http://www.playatgatech.com/blog/blog.php

Thanks to gtsports.blogspot.com for the link!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Thanks alot sir! I think I might post that on my homepage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 pm

nwgatech wrote:
I think bbuzzoff, stingtalk, hive, and even the fan forums here are great for us to guess, estimate, etc.... Even to give our own opinio which is helpful but not always as inside as we can get from actual current coaches and former players.

You will rarely get a straightforward opinion from current or former players and coaches. They will always hold back so as to not step on the toes of their buddies. Not being critical here, that is just the way that is with virtual every D-1 and pro team.

With that in mind rather than give us filtered opinions I'd prefer they don't say anything if they can't provide us the straight word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck

PostSubject: Re: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:20 pm

I give alot of imformative facts that even the great BeeBad can't give. Di you listen to the last chat? You have a influential opinion but its still just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meetthemachine.com
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm loving this enthusiasm about Tech football. Machine's site is great, b/c it's an insider perspective from guys who have been there, and know the players. On the other hand, the mere fact that Tech has an official blog, where we get stuff like photo's and tidbits from coaches is a refreshing change for us fans.

Sure, like has been said, there won't be controversial topics and criticism on that site, but put all this stuff together, and the fans have more info and updates on what's going on than we've ever had.

It's a great time to be a Jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog   

Back to top Go down

Great Georgia Tech Football Official Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1